Brunch and Learn - Love Your Heart
A Drug-free approach to lowering blood pressure & cholesterol
EAT & LEARN
If you have recently been diagnosed with high Cholesterol, it is likely that your Doctor has recommended Statin drugs? The vast majority of people are unaware of the long-term costs & side effects Statins cause to their health.
I want to introduce you to the drug free approach to lowering your blood pressure & cholesterol, using diet & lifestyle changes.
Join me for a practical How-To Nutrition Talk, coupled with a delicious Brunch!
- Nutrition Talk followed by a Q&A
- Sharing Brunch featuring a selection of delicious beneficial foods for cardiovascular health
- fresh juice/smoothies
- unlimited tea/herbal tea/coffee/water
- Comprehensive handout of all the nutritional information covered in the talk
- Recipes of all the menu items served
DATES & TIMES
Sunday 15th September
11 - 1pm
All of My Kitchen Workshops are held in my home:
15 Stapleton Place, Dundalk, Co. Louth
€45 per person
Places limited to 10 pers