Brunch and Learn - Mood Food & The Gut
Mood Food & The Gut
EAT & LEARN
Despite our increasing reliance on anti-depressants, rates of mental illness are still increasing.
Research proves that by following a well balanced unprocessed, whole foods diet, you can lower your risk of depression & mental illness.
I will be discussing gut health & the role it plays in our mental health & how a well nourished body & brain is better able to cope with the stresses & strains of life.
Join me for my nutrition talk which is full of practical, actionable advice, followed by a delicious Brunch!
- Nutrition Talk followed by Q&A
- Sharing Brunch featuring a selection of delicious beneficial foods for gut health & balanced brain chemistry
- fresh juice/smoothies
- unlimited tea/herbal tea/coffee/water
- Comprehensive handout of all the nutritional information covered in the talk
- Recipes of all the menu items served
DATES & TIMES
Sunday 2nd February 11 - 1:30pm
Other Brunch dates & topics:
9th February NATURAL REMEDIES FOR MENOPAUSE
All of My Kitchen Workshops are held in my home:
15 Stapleton Place, Dundalk, Co. Louth
€49 per person
Places limited to 10 pers