NUTRITION FOR MENOPAUSE
NUTRITION FOR THE MENOPAUSE
Menopause Health Risks
Menopausal Women are at increased risk of the following health issues:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
This is why its SO IMPORTANT to really put a strong emphasis on correct nutrition for this life stage!
Its one of the easiest & most effective ways to manage your menopausal symptoms..
PERSONALISED MENOPAUSE NUTRITION
If you would like to book in with me for a 1:1 consultation, I can give you personalised nutrition support to help reduce the impact of your menopausal symptoms.
I will inform you about all the latest HRT studies so you can make an informed choice & also give you my top supplement reccomendations.
You can book directly into my schedule below for the next available appointment..
• Women spend more time in their menopause years than in their reproductive years!
• The average age of Menopause is aged 51 in UK & Ireland, but most women start experiencing noticeable symptoms from age 45 onwards
• The menopause occurs after your periods stop – You are officially post-menopausal if you have not had a period for 12 months
• When your ovaries stop producing eggs, your oestrogen levels fall drastically
• However, you can experience symptoms up to five years beforehand, as the oestrogen gradually declines. This is known as Perimenopause..
• 75% of women experience menopausal symptoms
• 25% of women experience severe symptoms that negatively effect their family & work lives
One of my most popular workshops is both a nutrition talk & an informal brunch that covers all the key points to help you thrive during the menopause.
I am hosting a 1 Day Menopause Retreat called 'No Sweat! The Menopause explained' on 26th October in Co. Wexford. Here are some details below - just click the link for more details - all info on my Facebook Page!
Who: Eileen Rowe Health & Fitness (yoga) & myself
What: No Sweat! The Menopause explained...
When: Saturday 26th October 10am to 4pm
Where: Murphys Barn, Co Wexford