Nutrition Consultations - 1:1
Your Nutritional Plan
2 PART CONSULTATION MODEL
75 min Nutritional Consultation resulting in a personalised nutrition plan
+ 30 min FOLLOW UP Appointment 4-6 weeks later.
To ensure you get the most from our meeting I will send you a detailed pre-consultation questionnaire.
This will help me to tailor a full nutrition plan designed specifically for you.
It’s not always easy to establish a new dietary habit which is why my nutrition programmes provide a combination of expert nutritional advice & coaching support.
Nutritional Consultation FAQs
Naturopathic Nutrition believes that the body has the ability to heal itself given the right tools and stresses the use of whole and organic foods as medicine – an integral concept of healing.
The combination of chemical-free foods, along with many other dietary & lifestyle measures, is an effective answer to many health complaints and common chronic conditions.
As a Naturopathic Nutritionist I do not give medical advice, make any health claims or guarantee a specific outcome.
Rather, I will guide you through a lifestyle change, give you up to date information and advice, that is based on the latest research and conclusions of various experts in the field of Naturopathic Nutrition.
My advice and opinions are not intended to be in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy from your GP or other medical practitioners.
Prior to the consultation, I will email you an in-depth pre-consultation questionnaire addressing your medical history, case history, medication use, diet & lifestyle.
This enables me to better prepare for our consultation, with more time for you & any questions on the day.
With your permission, I may look at your tongue, nails and iris (eyes) and may take your blood pressure.
No internal examinations are performed and no disease state diagnoses are made.
On completion of our consultation, I will present you with your personalized nutrition plan & answer any questions you may have.
I will also follow up by email with any additional material discussed at our consultation.
• A list of all pharmaceutical medicines and supplements you are currently taking
• Any recent medical test results if available
• Your completed 3 Day Diet Diary
• The fee is €80 for the initial consultation.
• The follow-up appointment is €60 and usually takes place 4 to 6 weeks after your initial consultation. This is where we discuss your progress & make any necessary changes or introduce some additional steps in your personalized plan.
• I may also reccomend some practitioner grade supplements for you.
• I also offer 3 month programs. These include unlimited support in between sessions & constant contact to help you reach your goals.
• We will have a weekly catch up to make sure you are still on track or to answer any questions.
• In addition, I may recommend some 1:1 medicinal cooking sessions with me, to give you the practical skills to help you improve your diet.
• check out my 'Love Your Heart Plan' here
• Invoices are given & I can accept payment by PayPal or online transfer in advance of our appointment. You can also pay in cash OR card on the day of our appointment.
• If you are insured with Irish Life Health, you can claim up to €50 off your two appointments! I will provide you with an invoice for this.
I am a CNM (Ireland) graduate of Nutritional Therapy. I am a trained Medicinal Chef & a Certified Raw Vegan Chef. I also lecture at the college of Naturopathic Medicine Natural Chef course
I am fully insured to practice. I am a member of the NTOI - the professional association for Nutritional Therapists of Ireland as well as ANP (Association of Naturopathic Practitioners)
I will oversee and maintain responsibility for your consultation and nutrition plan. Every care is taken by me to provide you with a personal high level of service.
All information gathered from you the client, including name, contact information, and medical history is secured and confidential.
Any views expressed by you (the client) to me, will be held with the utmost confidentiality.
Information will only be released with the consent of you (the client).
READ MY LATEST BLOG ARTICLES BELOW!
Very enjoyable and informative workshop. Rachel is very passionate about digestive health and shared her knowledge in fun and professional way. I would highly recommend any further workshops to anyone struggling with food intolerances.
Wonderful to meet someone who is following their passion, Rachel was very informative and interesting, a very enjoyable way to spend a Saturday, and the food was excellent! I look forward my next visit
Aisling Smith Coleman
The workshop with Rachel was fantastic! The entire workshop was really well organised and extremely well executed. The theory and practical practice of fermentation for digestive health was superb and we all got to go home with our very own sauerkraut and Kombucha. I can't recommend her enough. Keep up the amazing work.
Rachel is very knowledgable and passionate. She was able to help everyone at the workshop individually with their various digestive issues. There were great recipes, great tips for cooking from Rachel and John the chef and deliciously healthy food. It was great fun making our own Sauerkraut and Kombucha.
A very informative and enjoyable morning. Very well organised and delivered. Really excellent.