VEGAN COOKING CLASSES
Vegan Cooking Classes
Learn all about healthy vegan nutrition. If you are new to a Vegan Diet or just in need of some recipe inspiration this class will help you.
Even if you're not a Vegan, this class will help you to incorporate more plant-based foods into your diet!
I will be showcasing Fast & Delicious Vegan Food - ideal for Vegan dinners, Vegan snacks & Vegan breakfasts..
Join me for 2 half day classes over 1 weekend to really inspire you in the kitchen!
- Introductory Nutrition Talk covering basic nutrition for vegans
- Comprehensive handout of all the nutritional info covered in the talk
- All the recipes from the workshop
- Delicious Lunch, shared family stye, featuring all the healthy dishes prepared in the workshop
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The research & evidence showing why a plant-based diet is the healthiest diet for longterm health
- The key nutrients required on a daily basis when eating a plant based diet
- Even if you're not a Vegan, this class will help you to incorporate more plant-based foods into your diet!
What Recipes will be featured:
- Day 1: RAW FOOD
a selection of organic juices, superfood smoothies
+ an introduction to sprouting
- Day 2: PULSES, NUTS & GRAINS
Salads, Tarts, Breads, Spreads + Sweet Treats
DATES & TIMES
1. Saturday 13th July 10 - 2pm:
JUICE, SMOOTHIES & SPROUTING
2. Sunday 14th July 10 - 2pm :
PULSES, NUTS & GRAINS
All My Kitchen Workshops are held in my home:
15 Stapleton Place, Dundalk, Co. Louth
€65 per class
Places limited to 6 pers